Terms of Service
Published: July 30, 2019
Effective: July 30, 2019
These terms (“Terms”) cover the use of Futureworks products, websites, and services. You accept these Terms by creating a Futureworks account, through your use of the Services, or by continuing to use the Services after being notified of a change to these Terms.
Your privacy is important to us. Please read our privacy statement as it describes the types of data we collect from you and your devices, how we use your Data, and the legal bases we have to process your Data. The Privacy Statement also describes how Futureworks uses your content, which is your communications with others; postings submitted by you to Futureworks via the Services; and the files, photos, documents, audio, and digital works that you upload, store or share through the Services. Where processing is based on consent and to the extent permitted by law, by agreeing to these Terms, you consent to Futureworks’s collection of your content and usage data as described in the Privacy Statement.
2. Your Content
Our Services allow you to store or share your content or receive material from others. We don’t claim ownership of your content. Your content remains your content and you are responsible for it and its use by others that can access it through our services
3. Code of Conduct
- By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using our services, you will follow these rules:
i. Don’t do anything illegal.
ii. Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
iii. Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy or data protection rights of others.
- Enforcement. If you violate these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, stop providing Services to you or we may close your account with our service. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, Futureworks reserves the right to review your content in order to resolve the issue, and you hereby authorize such review and monitoring of the use of our service.
4. The use of our services and support
- Company account. You’ll need a company account to access our Services. Your company account lets you sign in to websites and services provided by Futureworks on supported playtforms.
i. Creating an Account. You can create a company account by signing up online. You agree not to use any false, inaccurate or misleading information when signing up for your company account. If you choose to use our services through platforms delivered by a third party, terms of the third party Terms of Service may apply.
ii. Account Use. You must use your Futureworks or third party account to keep your account with Futureworks active. This means you must sign in at least once in a quarter period to keep your Company account, and associated Services, active, unless provided otherwise in an offer for a paid portion of the Services. If you don’t sign in during this time, we will assume your Company account is inactive and will close it for you. Futureworks may suspend your account until you can reclaim ownership, or delete your content after a 30 day grace period.
iii. Closing Your Account.Closing your company account can be done by contacting us through contact information provided on our website at any time. The closing of an account may be subject to limitations in case of a paid subscription.
- Service Notifications. When there’s something we need to tell you about a Service you use, we’ll send you Service notifications. If you gave us your email address or phone number in connection with your Company account, then we may send Service notifications to you via email, including requests to verify your Companys and/or contact persons identity. We may also send you Service notifications by other means (for example by in-product messages).
- Support. Customer support for our services are available through contact information supplied on our website. Support may not be available for preview or beta versions of features or Services. The Services might not be compatible with software or services provided by third parties, and you are responsible for familiarizing yourself with compatibility requirements.
- Ending your Services. If your Services are canceled (whether by you or us), first your right to access the Services stops immediately and your license to the Services ends. Second, we’ll delete your content associated with your account. As a result you may no longer be able to access any of our services or your content that you’ve stored on our services.
5. Third-Party Apps and Services.
6. Service Availability.
- Our services, third-party apps and services, or material or products offered through the services may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered on a limited basis, or may vary depending on your region or device.
- We strive to keep the services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Futureworks is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve your content that you’ve stored.
7. Updates to the Services or Software, and Changes to These Terms.
- We may change these terms at any time, and we’ll tell you when we do. Using the services after the changes become effective means you agree to the new terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the services and close your Company account.
- Additionally, there may be times when we need to remove or change features or functionality of the service or stop providing a service or access to third-party apps and services altogether. Except to the extent required by applicable law, we have no obligation to provide a re-download or replacement of any content saved in our services.
- Payment Terms. If you purchase a Service, then these payment terms apply to your purchase and you agree to them.
- Charges. If there is a charge associated with a portion of the services, you agree to pay that charge in the currency specified. The price stated for the services excludes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements, unless stated otherwise. We may suspend or cancel the services if we do not receive an on time, full payment from you. Suspension or cancellation of the Services for non-payment could result in a loss of access to and use of your account and its content.
- Your Billing Account. To pay the charges for a Service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time you sign up for a paid service. You can access and change your billing information and payment method on the Company account management on our website. Additionally, you agree to permit Futureworks to use any updated account information regarding your selected payment method provided by your issuing bank or the applicable payment network. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment method details, so we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed in connection with your transactions. Changes made to your billing account will not affect charges we submit to your billing account before we could reasonably act on your changes to your billing account.
- Billing. By providing Futureworks with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize Futureworks to charge you for the services or available content using your payment method; and (iii) authorize Futureworks to charge you for any paid feature of the services you choose to sign up for or use while these terms are in force. We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase; or (d) on a recurring basis for subscription services. Also, w may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven't previously been processed.
- Recurring Payments. When you purchase the services on a subscription basis (e.g., monthly, every 3 months or annually), you agree that you are authorizing recurring payments, and payments will be made to Futureworks by the method and at the recurring intervals you have agreed to, until the subscription for that service is terminated by you or by Futureworks. By authorizing recurring payments, you are authorizing Futureworks to process such payments as either electronic debits or fund transfers, or as electronic drafts from your designated credit card or similar payments. Subscription fees are generally charged in advance of the applicable subscription period. If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, Futureworks or its service providers reserve the right to collect any applicable return item, rejection or insufficient funds fee and process any such payment as an electronic payment.
- Automatic Renewal. If automatic renewals are allowed under applicable law, you may choose for Services to automatically renew at the end of a fixed service period. We will remind you by email, or other reasonable manner, before any Services renew for a new term, and notify you of any price. Once we have reminded you that you elected to automatically renew the services, we may automatically renew your services at the end of the current service period and charge you the then current price for the renewal term, unless you have chosen to cancel the services before the charge occurs. We will also remind you that we will bill your chosen payment method for the Services renewal, whether it was on file on the renewal date or provided later. We will also provide you with instructions on how you may cancel the Services. You must cancel the Services before the renewal date to avoid being billed for the renewal.
- Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Futureworks has charged you in error, you must contact us within 30-days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 30-days old, unless otherwise required by law. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
- Canceling the Services. You may cancel a Service at any time, with or without cause. You may be obligated to pay cancellation charges if so described in your initial billing contract with Futureworks. You may also be obligated to pay all charges made to your billing account for the Services before the date of cancellation. We will process your Data as described above in section 4. If you cancel, your access to the Services ends at the end of your current Service period or, if we bill your account on a periodic basis, at the end of the period in which you canceled.
- Trial-Period Offers. If you are taking part in any trial-period offer, you must cancel the trial Service(s) by the end of the trial period to avoid incurring new charges, unless we notify you otherwise. If you do not cancel the trial Service(s) by the end of the trial period, we may charge you for the Service(s).
- Price Changes. We may change the price of the Services at any time and if you have a recurring purchase, we will notify you by email, or other reasonable manner, at least 15 days before the price change. If you do not agree to the price change, you must cancel and stop using the Services before the price change takes effect. If there is a fixed term and price for your Service offer, that price will remain in force for the fixed term.